понедельник, 22 ноября 2010 г.

curling svizzera

curling svizzera


Sorry for the late reply, but I had some issues with my internet access Rick - that could be done, but it would require a lot of work to make the screenshots for every page. Perhaps there is a more clever way to do it in Flash, but I wouldn't know where to start or end on this one ;o Kristen & Michael - I will make the component available for download on my website and the Exchange in a couple of days. I tried using the print widget, which ships with CP4, since that creates thumbnails of the slides for printing, but I just couldn't get it to work.
curling svizzera curling svizzera
Tags: curling svizzera
| Some Articles: curling svizzera | Original post: curling svizzera | Technorati tag: curling svizzera | Virgilio tag: curling svizzera

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий